HomeHobby by 3L Paint Studio Kit
https://www.bleuepil.com/generique-ou-original.html https://www.bleuepil.com/generique-ou-original.html Learn to paint https://www.bleuepil.com/utilisation-du-viagra.html The Sea with HomeHobby by 3L Paint Studio Kit artist Helle Koed
https://www.bleuepil.com/viagra-contre-indications.html The HomeHobby by 3L https://www.bleuepil.com/alternatives-au-viagra.html Paint Studio Kit – Rooster by Nicholas Choong is an all-inclusive studio containing everything you need to learn how to paint in your own studio. Inside this kit you’ll find 52 pieces of artist quality fine art supplies that have been specially selected by award winning artists.
This kit include Step-by-Step Instructions, Color Wheel, Get To Know Your Studio Kit and a Studio Image to complete the exclusive The Sea Painting by Helle Koed.
HomeHobby by 3L Paint Studio Kit contains all you need to make your own The Sea.
• For the seawater mix Ultra Marine Blue with a little Titanium White and use your Art Brush Filbert or Flat. Paint horizontal brush strokes to get the look of the sea. While the blue paint is still wet add random white horizontal brush strokes, to create different shades of blue.
• The white paint will illustrate the white cap of the waves.
• Create the reflection of the sun to the left of your painting by adding more Titanium White to the sea with horizontal brush strokes.
• While the blue paint is drying, paint the sky, use a lot of Titanium White.
• Make some more white caps on the waves and this step
• To paint the little sail boat, use your Art Brush Round 4 and Titanium White paint.
• Paint the inside of the boat Black. Add Black to the left side of the boat in the water, next to the white paint.
• Paint the mast with Titanium White by painting a straight, thin and transparent line upwards from the center of the boat. Note that the mast crosses the horizon.
• Paint the sail light blue with a blend of Ultra Marine Blue with Titanium White.
• Add a few strokes of Titanium White paint on the sail and the railing of the boat.
• Mix a light yellow color from Titanium White and Lemon Yellow paint. With your Art Brush Round 4 add touches of light yellow to the water below the sun, and to the sail and railing of the boat.
Keep it simple do not overdo it.
This completes the painting!
We would love to see your work! Display your piece
of art with #homehobbyby3l