HomeHobby by 3L Paint Studio Kit
Learn to paint https://www.bleuepil.com/viagra-generique.html Animals on Postcards with HomeHobby by 3L Paint Studio Kit artist Helle Koed.
The HomeHobby by 3L https://www.bleuepil.com/alternatives-au-viagra.html Paint Studio Kit – Jellyfish by Helle Koed is an all-inclusive studio containing everything you need to learn how to paint in your own studio. Inside this kit you’ll find 52 pieces of artist quality fine art supplies that have been specially selected by award winning artists.
This kit include Step-by-Step Instructions, Color Wheel, Get To Know Your Studio Kit and a Studio Image to complete the exclusive Animal Postcards by Helle Koed.
HomeHobby by 3L Paint Studio Kit contains all you need to make your own Animal Postcards.
First, get your tools ready.
- HomeHobby by 3L Canvas Postcards
- HomeHobby by 3L Watercolor Pencils
- HomeHobby by 3L Art Brush Set
- HomeHobby by 3L Paint Tray
- HomeHobby by 3L Acrylic Paint
- HomeHobby by 3L Fine Tip Pens
https://www.bleuepil.com/viagra-generique.html Additional Items Needed: Container with plain water and paper towel.
• Start by painting your Canvas Postcard with Titanium White. This
will give your painting a beautiful finish and a smooth surface to work on.
• Let it dry!
• Refer to the enclosed illustrations: Bear, Lion, Baby Penguin, Bunny, Owl and Mother Penguin.
• Use your Black Watercolor Pencil to sketch the animals on the Canvas Postcards. Use the line drawings as inspiration.
• Using Art Brush Round 4 and Black Paint, apply a dab of Black Paint from the tube to the center of the Paint Tray. Get some paint on the Art Brush and paint the black areas on your Canvas Postcards.
• Let it dry!
Create a personalized greeting on the pre-printed paper backside.
https://www.bleuepil.com/generique-ou-original.html We would love to see your work! Display your piece
https://www.bleuepil.com/alternatives-au-viagra.html https://www.bleuepil.com/alternatives-au-viagra.html of art with #homehobbyby3l