HomeHobby by 3L Sketch Studio Kit
Learn to sketch https://www.edsante.net/achat-du-viagra.html The Mountain with HomeHobby by 3L Sketch Studio Kit and award-winning artist Helle Koed
follow link The HomeHobby by 3L https://www.edsante.net/cialis-generique.html https://www.edsante.net/cialis-generique.html Sketch Studio Kit – The Cat by Robin Berry is an all-inclusive studio containing everything you need to learn how to sketch in your own studio. Inside this kit you’ll find 66 pieces of artist quality fine art supplies that have been specially selected by award winning artists.
click here This kit include Step-by-Step Instructions, Sketching Techniques and a Studio Image to complete the exclusive Mountain Sketch by Helle Koed.
HomeHobby by 3L Sketch Studio Kit contains all you need to make your own Mountain Sketch.
• Before sketching The Mountain, I recommend that you practice the techniques from enclosed “Sketching Techniques” sheet.
• This project uses the crosshatching technique to teach you how to sketch The Mountain.
• Study pictures of mountains to observe the different shapes. Use Sketching Pencil 2H to draw the basic lines of the mountain.
• Draw a line where you want to place the horizon and add the basic shape of the lake and the boat.
• When you are sketching the landscape, decide where the light is coming from. This will tell you where the shadows should be sketched. The illuminated side will be lighter and the opposite side will be darker.
• Using the Sketching Pencil 2H, draw the overhangs, ledges and dark sections on the mountain with crosshatching sharp edges. Don’t use smooth or wavy strokes.
• With the horizontal hatching technique, do a light grey area behind the mountain
• The light and the dark areas define the shape of the mountain and surrounding landscape. The closer areas are lighter and the areas further back are darker. Vary the pencil strokes by sketching in different directions. Use straight strokes when sketching the mountain and the boat. Use more wavy and curled strokes when sketching the grass and the bushes.
• The sky is light with a few small clouds. Sketch the sky with Sketching Pencil HB. Draw horizontal strokes and leave a lot of the space blank.
• Finish the boat and sketch horizontal strokes in the lake. The water surrounding the boat is dark, use horizontal strokes for the water.
• Use the sketching techniques from Step 1F for the pine trees.
Congratulations, you have sketched The Mountain!
We would love to see your work! Display your piece of art with #homehobbyby3l